Friday, February 17, 2012

Pretenders Introduction... Then Onto Matt Leinart's Beach Banger and more Linsanity

In anything, in any walk of life, there are going to be people that fail to own a single fiber of creativity, or self-worth.  These people leech onto productive and original bodies and proceed to suck the lifeblood out of everything that is worth doing.  Well people, these pretenders are sadly not excluded from the blog world.  Recently, the worst site on the internet was set up, a complete and utter clone of this one, but like 15x worse.  Like now I actually know how those weird Harvard twins felt when Zuckerberg stole their shit.  Seriously, this isn't the classic case of Coke vs. Pepsi.  This isn't even a case of Coke vs. RC Cola.  This is a case of the Coca-Cola company squaring off against a company that is manufacturing Horse Urine and saying that its competition.

You know who you are.  Every single thing that you wrote on that blog, I can trace the thought process of it back to UTBR.  How dare you?  Your blog is the ugly, half-retarded step child of my blog, and I won't stand for this invasion on my intellectual property.  If you want to read analysis about sports from a bunch of kids that didn't even play them at their shitty high school, please go read their abortion of a blog.  I already forgot the name of it but I'm sure if you type in "Worst example of plagarism" into google it will be like the first or second link off there.  I also refuse to link it because I do not want to give them any additional publicity.  Stay off of my fucking internet and my free Blogger domain names.  You are a disgrace.

Wow, that feels a whole lot better.  Now on to some of the more pressing matters of the week in sports.  Can you guys guess what I'm going to talk about?  Cool, because its not that impressive seeing as I already wrote it in the title.  Matt Leinart is at it again.  Matty is back out in full effect.  According to Bustedcoverage, dude threw a huge banger at his beach house in Newport last weekend.  No surprises there.  This dude was born with a BAC of at least .08.  However, the shocking new development seems tobe that Matt Leinart is an assman.  Now, everyone knows I don't like to get political on here so I won't reveal my own allegiances to either the chest or the buttocks.  However, is anyone a little surprised that Matty is an assman?  I know I am.  I always took him for a tits guy, mainy because Matt is perpetually blackout, and its probably super tough for him to distinguish between a good butt and a bad one when his world is spinning faster than Jeremy Lin (We'll get to him later).  But then I realized that Matt Leinart is not the average man.  He can do things that no one else can, and I guess this is just another one of those things.

The media is probably going to jump all over him again, talking about how he's lazy and he should be working hard in the offseason.  Blah Blah Blah.  This dude played for like 2 quarters this season.  Don't you think he deserves a little R and R before he takes those beautiful calf-muscles and chiseled jawline back to the gridiron?  Let the man live a little, he has to deal with that weirdo Matt Schaub bossing him around the entire year, and finally thats over and you hit him with this bullshit? Well guess what Matty, you have a media friend in us, and believe me we have A LOT of pull in this field, my friend.

Also, if you haven't seen this video this Srat broad put out about requesting a date with "Jerry Lin" who plays for the "New York Giants" because she "really really likes black guys," definitely go watch that.  What a dumb betch.





I'd like to take a second to thank the haters and the duplicators for becoming my motivators.  I've never wanted to spit hot fire more than I have today.  Ruthless.

-ACL Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment