Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ricky Rubio A Badass?

I'm sure a lot of you have seen the circus passes that Spanish boy-wonder Ricky Rubio has been performing day in and day out.  That kid can sling rock better than Ice-T.  Now I'm not using the term "kid" in a friendly manner or to sound like I'm superior (and I'm certainly not using the term "sling rock" because I think I know what I'm talking about), but I'm using the term "kid" because Ricky Rubio has the body of a child.  He is 21, straight out of Spain, stands at an average height of 6'4, and weights in at a whopping 180 pounds.  Let me put this in perspective, Dwayne Wade of the Miami Heat is also 6'4 and weighs 220 pounds...that's 40 fucking pounds.  That is the equivalent to one weight swing expected out of Oprah once she gets her TV Network's rating report.

Okay now you understand how frail Ricky Rubio is, so let me pose this question - Do you think a 21 year old baby bodied rookie named Ricky Rubio would talk shit to Kobe Bryant in broken English?  If you answered yes then you probably watch ESPN because this video is all over...



After Rubio barely manages to say, "You know you're getting that silver," (discussing 2012 Olympics) Kobe responds exactly how you would expect him to, "Sheeeeeettttt, I'm taking bets."  Just good old classic banter.  Now if these two got a little more heated, it would probably result in Kobe rapping Rubio in a similar fashion to that 19 year old hotel employee, but let's not re-hash that.  Regardless, props to an absolutely minuscule Rubio to talking some grade-A trash to one of the biggest badasses in the NBA.  Spaniards must have some massive balls: Stabbing angry bulls to death, running of the bulls, jumping over bulls, torturing bulls, anything you can possibly think of revolving around bulls, and now even talking shit to Kobe Bryant. Wow.  However Ricky, before the London Olympics you better discover what a weight is and how to pick it up, bro.

-Blaine Swaggert

1 comment:

  1. thanks for filling the shirtless guy quota this week. it seems like you have been slacking recently.

    ReplyDelete