Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Blaine Gabbert Has the Game of The Century


Just watched the Sportscenter highlights (I'm officially an expert now) of mahh duddee, Blaine Gabbert, playing against the Chargers Monday night.  What a game.  2 TD's, only one interception, 195 yards, and a mind-blowing 19/33 completed passes.  I know what you're saying, "This has to be the best individual performance of the century", and your probably right.  I mean, if I was to draw a comparison, the Varsity Basketball game I just played in would be perfect.  My stats were, brace yourself: 9 seconds of PT, 1 offensive rebound, 0-2 free-throw shooting.  You heard me right, I averaged an offensive rebound every 9 seconds.  I'm no scientist but that is probably a world record.  The reason Swaggert is such a fitting name for me is because me and Blaine are both stat hounds.  We just go out there and fill that stat sheet up. Blaine gets an almost unheard of two passing TD's, and I lead the FAA in O Rebs per second.  A remarkable week for both of us.

Okay, I've talked enough about my immaculate basketball performance and not enough about pro sports.


My Defense of Blaine Gabbert:

If Cam Newton was tossed onto a field that has less offensive talent than the Cleveland Cavaliers, a head coach getting fired, and O-line that has more holes than swiss cheese, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be putting up any really cool and impressive numbers.  I mean it's not like the Panthers went 2-14 or anything last year...



-Blaine Swaggert

No comments:

Post a Comment