Monday, December 19, 2011

Chiefs beat Packers, Suck it Haters

I think that I forgot I had a blog for a while.  I'll start out by listing a few possible excuses for my lack of posts: I have been celebrating the death of Kim Jong-Il,  I have been living such a rock 'n roll lifestyle due to the fact that I'm a world-wide celebrity in the blogosphere, I'm now on the Kansas City Chiefs, I have been doing all of my college applications.  You choose the one that's most realistic.  Anyway, I hope everyone is either enjoying their Christmas breaks or at least blowing off studying for mid-terms in order to read UTBR (looking at you all of my public school friends).

Anyway, this post goes out to all the haters out there.  Everybody that made fun of me all week about Todd Haley and how the badly the Jets beat the tribe last week (How'd the jets play this week?).  Romeo Crennel is a boss.  His brief stint as the head coach in Cleveland would say otherwise, but with the Captain's hat on for the Chiefs he's 1 and fucking 0.  He made sure that Aaron Rodgers is going to be discount double-checking over his shoulder for Tamba "Tambahawk" Hali and Justin Houston for about the next month.

I thought the Packers were supposed to be good.  Didn't they like win the Superbowl last week or something.  I'm pretty sure Goodell already fucking crowned their asses.  According to ESPN this week the only possible team that could beat them was the Denver Virgins.  Well guess what Merrill Hodge?  Guess what Chris Berman?  Guess what Keyshawn?  The fucking Chiefs just beat them.  I have a bigger crush on Romeo Crennel right now than Squints Paladores had on Wendy Peffercorn.  (God damn it thats a good movie.  I hate people that have never seen the Sandlot.  If you haven't seen it, I will allow you this opportunity right now to watch every available youtube scene about the movie in order to be able to participate in a discussion with your friends who are obviously cooler than you because they've seen it).

This brings me to my next point (Don't as me how it does, it just does).  The Savage that is Kyle Orton.  Aaron Rodgers was outplayed by a dude who drank in excess of 4 jack and cokes before the game/at halftime.  My new nickname for Kyle continues on my theme of pretending to know a bunch about fraternity life even though I'm a first semester senior in high school who has absolutely no experience on the topic besides my friends pledge stories and totalfratmove.com: SigmaKyle Orton.  Pretty funny right?  Yeah I thought so too.  Well anyway, this ex-boilermaker was a straight up fucking marksman on Sunday to the tune of 299 yards with 0 INT's.  He even managed to get Leonard Pope like 80 yards!  Leonard Pope absolutely sucks.  If you can get Leonard Pope 80 yards that should immediately at least get you on the ballot for the Hall of Fame.  Anyway, Kyle Orton and Romeo Crennel will be joining MY fraternity of mancrushes this week, alongside Leinart and the Honeybadger.



P.S.  Do you think Haley gets fired if he benches Palko one week earlier against the Jets and lets Orton play with an injured thumb? I don't think so.  Yet another thing we can blame on fucking Palko.  Either way I got all my apps done today so I'm going to be ripping the blog world hard for the rest of... forever.  Ready or not here I come bitches.

-ACL Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment