Saturday, December 24, 2011

From Trashy Bay to Trashy Bay


A few nights ago Monday Night Football in San Francisco got delayed like 45 minutes because the transformer in the stadium blew and all the lights went out.  Are you kidding me San Francisco?  You don't think National TV is a big enough reason to call up the electrician to see if everything is in good shape?  My Dad could have went down there in his old 1-piece mechanic suit from when he worked at Chrysler and diagnosed every single mechanical problem in your stadium within 4 fucking hours without one ounce of electronic experience.  That whole thing was a fucking disgrace.  This is why everyone is scared to go to the fucking "Bay Area".  If those lights were off for 2 more minutes I think that stadium would have turned into the Gaza strip.  Every year when the 49ers play the Raiders in preseason there's something like 52 gun arrests, 16 assault charges, and probably upwards of 200 cases of indecent exposure (remember its San Francisco we're dealing with here).

I was willing to forgive Jim Harbaugh for that huge middle finger he gave Schwartz in Detroit because I thought that actually was kind of a boss move by him.  And I kind of like Vernon Davis and Patrick Willis, but other than that does anyone really give a fuck about the San Francisco 49ers?  No.  So when you get a fucking opportunity on national TV don't fuck it up by making the whole nation wait to watch a team that they wouldn't have picked to watch in the first place.

So the name of the post involves two bays and the next is a Green one.  Apparently after the Cheeseheads lost to the Orton-led Kansas City Miracle Makers last week some fucking crazy meth-head Wisconsinite decided that her daughter's throat was the equivalent of one of those little blue stress balls.  Ahhhh THIS is why people have kids.  Because before I saw this article I could not figure it out for the life of me.  Why would my parents want to have me?  All I did until I was 12 was fucking wear Allen Iverson jerseys and wait around for them to feed me, clothe me, and buy every material good that I ever wanted.  Now that I'm older its way different.  Now I'm super independent and stuff so I set up a whole blog by myself,  and until my mom calls me and tells me to come home for the dinner that she made I can be found out spending all my dad's hard earned money on the necessities like beer, pokemon cards, romantic comedies, etc.  But this lady is revolutionizing stress-therapy, whenever something bad happens just Latrell Spreewell your kid!  Rough day at the office? Strangled.  Brake the zipper on your new winter jacket? Strangled.  Didn't get a new Iverson jersey for Christmas even though it was number one on your Christmas list? Strangled.

Anyway, sorry that fucking Tamba Hali was going Casey Anthony on Aaron Rodgers, but that doesn't give you any excuse to do the same you dumb Green Bay piece of trash.  I really fucking hope that I never live in a place named after a bay, man.  With all the riots and child killing going on I think we should just go ahead and sell GB to Canada, or trade the state of Wisconsin for Canadian healthcare and Steve Nash.  I was going to say the Raptors, but you can go ahead and keep Demarr Derozan after all.

Come on Bays, clean that shit up!

-ACL Blues wishing you a merry merry christmas from everyone here at UTBR

1 comment:

  1. ill buy wisconsin. ill make an independent nation and do manly shit like hunt small game

    ReplyDelete