Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Broke Ma Fucking Leg, Doe


This is why they say we run one of the most best blogs in blogger history.  Look at this shit, Blaine Swaggert blogging this shit, prolly last blog post of the day doe. But dawg, earlier doe, I broke my fuckin leg.  How I'm I blogging with a broken leg? Look at this blogger holding this shit doe.  Dawg, I put the blog on my back.  Lets go in a mind of a Blaine Swaggert  --- Dawg, I can blog dis shit.  I put the blog on my fucking back doe.  I broke my leg, I dont know how the fuck I blogging now.  I do this shit, for Blogger.  Oh, shit!  Buckflogger6969, one of the most hardest hitting commenters in da leagueee. But, I put the team on my back doe.  Fuck it.  You cant stop me.  Cross the plane, 100 blog views. -Blaaiinee Swaggert.

In case you have zero experience on this great new thing called Youtube, here you go. Also, in all seriousness, I did break my fibula. Since I'm injured, I thought I would do an NFL Injury Report on a few of the studs.


Matt Forte: Grade 2 MCL Sprain

Still injured.  And this is sad because Matt Forte had been tearing the NFL apart recently, showing versatility on the ground and on the receiving end.

Darren McFadden: Foot Issues

Also still injured, and also  great RB who is sidelined.  According to NFL.com he should return come week 15.  However, with Michael Bush playing so well, when they both return their fantasy value will be lowered.

Andre Johnson: He's so damn good, but his hamstrings appear to be made of glass.  Apparently he is "day-to-day".

Matt Leinart: He remains in UTBR's prayers.

-Blaine Swaggert

3 comments:

  1. best of luck to the 7th man. At least you made the stat book. Some kids would be grateful to just take off there warm up pants on the bench,but you had your 20 seconds of fame my friend. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone else as curios as i am as to how blaine broke his fibula..

    ReplyDelete
  3. We already got ACL Blues, now we got Ankle Blues too?

    ReplyDelete