Monday, January 23, 2012

The Championship Round in Review


Eli Looks intimidating in this one


2:30 PM-Pre Game for Ravens @ Patriots



Knowing that the patriots were playing in a mere 30 minutes, and also knowing that I had a real chance of not watching them play for a whole year, and also knowing that if the Patriots win they would be heading to the Superbowl, and also knowing that if the Patriots would win I, Blaine Swaggert, would be heading to Indy, I was required to brace my body and mind for an emotional roller-coaster. Unfortunately, I  was required to watch the E-Trade baby absolutely trash the patriots defense with quotes like, "I trust the Patriots defense about as much as a barber with a mullet, then I had to watched Ray Lewis crying during the national anthem, probably because he had to listen to Steven Tyler in person, or maybe it was because he is a god damn psycho path, probably the latter.  Quick question: Whats scarier, going to a SuperBowl Party in Atlanta with Ray Lewis, or playing football against him? If you answered going to the SuperBowl Party then you guessed right, because the odds of you getting stabbed to death are about 3/4.  So now with all of this alarming thoughts, and Steven Tyler's steel wool vocals shredding my ear canals, I was entering this game more rattled than an away QB in NCAA 12'.

Half Time Ravens @ Patriots 
Score: 10-13


Thoughts:  This is not going well at all, the Pats are playing with no pep, no zip, they look flatter than Reese Witherspoon before breast surgery.  Brady  has been ice cold, and has missed targets like Gronk Monster, which I previously thought was impossible due to his freakish Greek God physique.

End Game Ravens @ Patriots
Score 20-23


God Bless bad athletes, God Bless Billy Cundiff!











Giants @ 49er's Recap


I love good defense, yay defense, defense defense defense, rushing the passer, defense, sacks deffense, yay!!!!  Okay, actually a great game, and a really exciting one.  I wish that Bradshaw fumble was called back because that was absolutely ridiculous.  Oh, and I hate Eli Manning, but I do respect him for taking that beating -will that stop me from making fun of how childish and weak he looked on the field? fuck no.





Well good win I guess Giants,

-Blaine Swaggert



No comments:

Post a Comment