Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Resurrection: ACL Blues back from the Grave

Im back motherfuckers.  With a vengeance.  Nobody's more motivated to give you things that will help you remain unmotivated procrastinators than yours truly.  I had some things to tend to.  I tended to them. And now I promise I will never leave you again.  A lot of things have happened in the sports world in my two week hiatus:

Tebow has turned down sex over 100 times.  Dennis Rodman decided that he already wasn't a big enough sexual pervert.  The Knicks have been proving that having a team with no Point Guard is like watching a Romantic Comedy without this song in it.  Sam Hurd has been partying like the Mayans were right in their predictions.  The Rangers seem to have forgotten they were the New York Rangers and are now atop the standings in the NHL.  Iman Shumpert has made some songs, but taken a whole bunch more shots.  24/7 came and went.  Philly lost to the Rangers.  Then they lost to the Rangers.  Then they lost to the Rangers at the Winter Classic (as Dipspit rained down on my belligerent Lundqvist-Jersey-wearing brother  from the upper decks.  Such Glorious, glorious Victory... Yeah that's right I went to the game).  The Jets missed the playoffs but we still get to see Rex and the Lazy Sanchize during the commercial breaks with the Pepsi rep.  I don't get why they don't show Bart Scott giving the finger to reporters, or the teams 4th string rookie QB whining about how much they suck.  By the way, if you didn't read Blaine's last post its definitely worth a look.  The force is definitely strong in that young one.

Man I missed you guys.  I hope your enjoying this reunion as much as I am.  I feel like its that moment in Heavy Weights when Josh comes back to camp after they think he's dead.  Without being able to rip on athletes for being model citizens, and glamorize womanizing and alcoholism there was a large void in my life.  Well now its filled.  My hole has been totally and deeply filled by you guys in a fit of passion and joy.

UTBR is back and its here to stay.  We got a little sports here to watch today, huh?  Knicks at 7:30.  Rangers at 7:00.  The Virgin plays the Posterboy tonight at 8:00, and the Yay Area squares off against Lil' Weezyana today at 4:30.




I don't want to make this too long as this post doesn't actually have a point to it.  Anyway, you creatures under the bleachers, enjoy your long weekend and keep up with us.  We'll definitely have some entertaining shit going on down the road.  I'll leave you with something one of our lady fans (Yeah I know) wrote about Blaine and I, just to inflate our ego's a little bit, and illustrate why you should continue to read us even after the delay:

"Have you noticed that all blog stars are extremely good looking? Take ACL Blues and Blaine Swaggert for example. There is just something about them that can turn any woman (and some dudes) on. Maybe it’s their luscious hair blowing in the wind or the sparkle in their angel like eyes. Either way, these kids are damn fine.  Sadly, they only upload photos of celebrity athletes and their slut stripper girlfriends, but I personally would like to see photos of them everywhere on this amazing blog. ACL Blues and Blaine Swaggert just have a way with words that really touch the hearts (and funnybones) of every blog reader out there.  They make a killer team. Basically what I’m trying to say, is that you should all read their blog, and that these two guys are ridiculously good looking, and just a real pair of eye candy."  Yeah that was irrelevant.  But you get the point here.

-ACL Blues


1 comment:

  1. heavy weights was the spring board for keenan thompson movie career, and he's never looked back...

    ReplyDelete