Thursday, January 19, 2012

New York Knicks: State of the Union

Guys Oh My GOD!  The Knicks are Number 1 baby!!... in alley-oops... This is fucking ridiculous.  I'm sick of it.  Let's face it.  We suck.  We are just flat out a shitty team right now.  Granted we're not even as close to as bad as that little green thing they call a professional basketball team over there in Boston, but we're pretty fucking bad.  It's not the effort.  I'm ok with how hard the players are playing for the most part (Except for Melo fucking whining about an injury every other day, and Amar'e deciding that yelling at the refs is more important than running back to the "defensive" end of the court which seems like a foreign country to him).  It's the coaching.  I fucking hate the Heat.  I strongly dislike the Lakers.  I am in no way an Oklahoma City Thunder fan.  But guess what?  You don't see Mario Chalmers and Chris Bosh switching on screens all the way out at the 3-point line like the Knicks do all the time.  You don't see the lakers dribble down the court and give the ball to Kobe and say "Ok.  Well our work is done here."  Ok maybe they do that sometimes, but they at least don't have a "Point Forward" which has to be the stupidest thing that I've ever heard of.  Ever.  You don't see a team go on a 40-0 run on the Thunder and Head Coach Scott Brooks have only one thing to say: "C'mon Let's go! Let's Go! Let's Go!"  Guess where you do see those things.  In the Garden, with Head Coach and proclaimed "Offensive Wizard" Mike D'Antoni.

Dolan, do one thing right, and get this guy out.  I'm not even mad anymore.  I'm just begging you.  I come before you a humbled man since last night.  Please rid New York City of this bubonic plague.  I really don't care who you hire.  My High School fired their basketball coach last year because we sucked.  Hire HIM! I really do not give a fuck.  Remember when Spreewell wanted to be the Player-Coach?  Give him a call, see if he's still interested.  See if Stephon Marbury wants to come back and coach the fucking team.

Again, there is another problem with this team.  Is here anyone on this roster that can make an open 3 pointer?  Man I miss Gallinari.  I think I have like a little crush on him.  He was kind of hot, right?  With his spikey hair and Eurotrash accent.  Just kidding, but that dude was the man.  Plus he was automatic from 3 point land.  Remember Wilson Chandler? He's on a diet of straight sushi (that's chinese right?), and dumplings right now.  Remember Shawne Williams, our Small Forward with a not so small marijuana-dependence?  These were the reasons why we were so good at stretching the floor last year.  Now we have Steve Novak who has played like 6 combined minutes all year, and Toney "The Chucker" Douglas.
 
I'm really sad, and I think this is the last Knicks post you will see from me for a good long while.  Who wants to be a Nuggets fan with me? Under .500 just doesn't cut it for me.  Start some "Fire D'Antoni" chants at the garden if you bother shelling out like 2 billion dollars to Fat Dolan to go to the games.





-ACL Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment