Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Coaching Carousel

The regular season of the NFL has ended and, like always, will also mark the end for some coaches.  Now there are certainly coaches who have been fired, but I have been taken back by the amount of shit coaches that just signed contracts.  Here's a good one, Andy "I am the Walrus" Reid.  Okay fine, I'll move past the fact that the man is most likely terminally obese and discuss his coaching methods.  Andy, you had so much talent on that team.  LeSean, DeSean, Michael Vick, Maclin, and some defenders like those cool pro-bowl CB's, and Trent Cole.  I mean Andy how do you fuck up this badly? Oh right, none of the players respect you, thats what it is.  You're allergic to team chemistry the same way you're allergic to dieting plans.  The only thing you can seem to do right is spell your name correctly on contract offers because somehow your back with the Eagles.  I just don't get it.  Sorry cannot help myself, back to the obese thing.  When you type Andy Reid's name into a google search bar the first suggestion you get is literally "Andy Reid walrus".  This image speaks for itself.

Here's one I'd say I'm mildly surprised about.  Norv Turner just signed back with the Chargers.  Okay sure, I get it.   You guys don't want to completely uproot the team, but Norv is not good.  I mean he has been an expert on getting his ass kicked out of the playoffs, but I get a feeling the GM's are sick of that.  I say it's probably time to move on.  Hey Chargers, I remember Rex Ryan saying something about how he would have 3 rings with your team by now.  You should hire him, I mean he is certainly a stand-up guy who follows through on his statements.  Seems like a logical option to me.

And here's one everyone saw coming. Steve Spagnuolu fired by the Rams.  I guess this is what happens when you put up a fucking terrible record and all the sports talk shows have stopped cumming their pants about how great Sam Bradford will be in 2-3 years.  Besides, Bradford doesn't have a party animal life, a frat star, or a savage enough life to be cared about. Actually, nor does he go home to a smokeshow supermodel wife, so it's no wonder the Bradford phase died so quickly.

-Blaine Swaggert

Shoutout to Buckflogger6969 for not giving up after he forgot his account password.  Persistence and dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment