Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Moment in UTBR History

Guys! The high school newspaper wants to do an article on us, and they are totally willing to ignore all the blatant, flagrant, sodomized soaked, language we use!  No, wait, this actually happened. Straight-Astudent wunderkind, Spenny B, has put in countless hours of research so he could inflate my ego, as well as bring the comical secrets of UTBR to the public.  He managed to conduct an interview with yours truly (Swaggert) and none other than ACL Blues -Times magazine has already dubbed it the "interview of the century" and as I write this post People Magazine is attempting to buy this story for 100,000$.  It's clearly a big fucking deal, so check out the interview here, and I promise it is worth it.  I mean at least this article has inflated my ego to the point where I address my close friend group and mother as "servants," so it will probably do some good for you too, right?



1 comment:

  1. same here! my ego has never been bigger with the shout out.

    your #1 commenter

    - buckflogger

    ReplyDelete